Condominium (CURRENCY:CDM) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Condominium has traded down 31.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Condominium coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Condominium has a market cap of $129,776.00 and $1,245.00 worth of Condominium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00268549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $134.09 or 0.01306543 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094538 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Condominium Coin Profile
Condominium’s total supply is 1,607,137,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,604,623,114 coins. Condominium’s official website is cdmcoin.org. Condominium’s official Twitter account is @cdmcoin.
Buying and Selling Condominium
Condominium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Condominium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Condominium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Condominium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Condominium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Condominium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.