Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 17th. Covesting has a total market cap of $1.84 million and $82,449.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Covesting has traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar. One Covesting token can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Kucoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002596 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00268675 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.03 or 0.01302062 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094535 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000434 BTC.
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Covesting is medium.com/@Covesting. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Kucoin, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.