CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One CryCash token can currently be purchased for $0.0125 or 0.00000124 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. CryCash has a total market capitalization of $57,921.00 and approximately $169.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CryCash has traded down 15.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004520 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
CRC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,617,936 tokens. CryCash’s official message board is medium.com/@crycash. The official website for CryCash is crycash.io. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CryCash
CryCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.