Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 20.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 17th. Crypto Sports has a total market capitalization of $205,744.00 and $1,041.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001221 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.97 or 0.00560283 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003562 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 52.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002864 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000143 BTC.
Crypto Sports Coin Profile
Crypto Sports (CRYPTO:CSPN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,832,263 coins and its circulating supply is 1,655,962 coins. The official website for Crypto Sports is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.