Dalecoin (CURRENCY:DALC) traded 39% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Dalecoin token can now be bought for $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Dalecoin has a market cap of $3,952.00 and $30.00 worth of Dalecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dalecoin has traded 41% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00269032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009850 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $132.58 or 0.01307311 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023582 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00095273 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Dalecoin Token Profile
Dalecoin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 695,363 tokens. Dalecoin’s official website is dalecoin.org. Dalecoin’s official Twitter account is @DalecoinN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dalecoin
Dalecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dalecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dalecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dalecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dalecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dalecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.