DAO.Casino (CURRENCY:BET) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 17th. DAO.Casino has a total market cap of $6.35 million and $3,231.00 worth of DAO.Casino was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DAO.Casino has traded up 67.7% against the U.S. dollar. One DAO.Casino token can currently be bought for about $0.0380 or 0.00000367 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007569 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00018353 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
DAO.Casino Token Profile
DAO.Casino (CRYPTO:BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2013. DAO.Casino’s total supply is 167,270,821 tokens. DAO.Casino’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. DAO.Casino’s official website is dao.casino.
Buying and Selling DAO.Casino
DAO.Casino can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO.Casino directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DAO.Casino should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAO.Casino using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAO.Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO.Casino and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.