e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. In the last week, e-Gulden has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar. e-Gulden has a total market capitalization of $1.07 million and approximately $44.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One e-Gulden coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0624 or 0.00000610 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.75 or 0.00710632 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015367 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002755 BTC.
EFL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,908,354 coins and its circulating supply is 17,085,812 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
e-Gulden can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.