EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded 8.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. EDRCoin has a market capitalization of $260,260.00 and $27,867.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDRCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0888 or 0.00000873 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDRCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.