Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $11.59 million and approximately $1.96 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0705 or 0.00000689 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit, Cryptopia, DigiFinex and EXX. During the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.21 or 0.01820330 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00053530 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
ETZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 206,399,773 coins and its circulating supply is 164,370,360 coins. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DigiFinex, Hotbit and EXX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.