EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 26.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. Over the last seven days, EUNO has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar. EUNO has a total market cap of $229,479.00 and approximately $111.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EUNO coin can now be purchased for $0.0089 or 0.00000087 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004581 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 31.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
EUNO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 29,917,139 coins and its circulating supply is 25,792,433 coins. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EUNO is www.euno.co.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.