Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Fetch has traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar. Fetch has a market capitalization of $31.87 million and $1.48 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fetch token can now be bought for $0.0665 or 0.00000653 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and WazirX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $513.13 or 0.05040982 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00047943 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Fetch (FET) is a token. Its launch date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 479,371,473 tokens. Fetch’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fetch’s official website is fetch.ai.
Buying and Selling Fetch
Fetch can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fetch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.