Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Fiii coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex. Over the last week, Fiii has traded 51.8% lower against the US dollar. Fiii has a market capitalization of $1.17 million and approximately $30,730.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00269171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009817 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $132.39 or 0.01299198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023237 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094816 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Fiii Coin Profile
Fiii was first traded on September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fiii’s official message board is email@example.com. Fiii’s official website is fiii.io.
Buying and Selling Fiii
Fiii can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fiii should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fiii using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.