Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. Footy Cash has a total market cap of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
XFT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.