Fountain (CURRENCY:FTN) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 17th. Fountain has a market capitalization of $1.92 million and approximately $218,565.00 worth of Fountain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fountain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0312 or 0.00000308 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene and CoinTiger. During the last seven days, Fountain has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00269242 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009866 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.74 or 0.01308677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00095517 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Fountain’s total supply is 2,197,888,106 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,475,462 tokens. The official message board for Fountain is medium.com/@FountainHub. Fountain’s official Twitter account is @fountainhub. The official website for Fountain is fountainhub.com.
Fountain Token Trading
Fountain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and CoinTiger. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fountain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fountain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fountain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fountain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fountain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.