Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Genesis Vision token can now be purchased for about $1.21 or 0.00011916 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Binance, HitBTC and Ovis. Genesis Vision has a total market capitalization of $5.35 million and $290,083.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Genesis Vision has traded down 12.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002606 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00269242 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009866 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.74 or 0.01308677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00095517 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Genesis Vision Profile
Genesis Vision was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Ovis, Hotbit, HitBTC, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.