Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded down 24.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Gexan has a market cap of $65,774.00 and $96,737.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gexan has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Gexan coin can now be bought for about $0.0769 or 0.00000759 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B and Graviex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.99 or 0.00907487 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00028241 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.04 or 0.00246992 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006834 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003543 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003573 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002356 BTC.
Gexan Coin Profile
Gexan (GEX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,073,323 coins and its circulating supply is 854,940 coins. The official message board for Gexan is medium.com/@gexanlottery. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gexan Coin Trading
Gexan can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gexan should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gexan using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.