GoldMint (CURRENCY:MNTP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One GoldMint coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00003345 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bancor Network, IDEX and YoBit. GoldMint has a market capitalization of $662,078.00 and $288.00 worth of GoldMint was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GoldMint has traded down 4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002564 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00267926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $134.88 or 0.01305000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00094782 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000443 BTC.
GoldMint Coin Profile
GoldMint’s genesis date was August 15th, 2017. GoldMint’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,914,997 coins. GoldMint’s official website is www.goldmint.io. The official message board for GoldMint is blog.goldmint.io. The Reddit community for GoldMint is /r/goldmintio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldMint’s official Twitter account is @goldmint_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoldMint Coin Trading
GoldMint can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldMint directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldMint should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldMint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldMint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldMint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.