HashCoin (CURRENCY:HSC) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 17th. Over the last week, HashCoin has traded 8.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. HashCoin has a market cap of $1.66 million and $737.00 worth of HashCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HashCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io and BCEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $512.97 or 0.04957500 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00046912 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
HashCoin Token Profile
HSC is a token. It launched on April 3rd, 2018. HashCoin’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,863,911,326 tokens. HashCoin’s official Twitter account is @hashworld_hsc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HashCoin is /r/hashworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HashCoin is www.hashfuture.io.
Buying and Selling HashCoin
HashCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HashCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HashCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HashCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HashCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HashCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.