Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 17th. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar. One Horizen coin can currently be bought for about $5.33 or 0.00052238 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and Binance. Horizen has a total market cap of $37.99 million and $1.90 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.62 or 0.00496455 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00132193 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003004 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Horizen Coin Profile
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 7,128,575 coins. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Horizen is horizen.global. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Upbit, DragonEX, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, OKEx, COSS and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.