HyperQuant (CURRENCY:HQT) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. HyperQuant has a total market capitalization of $78,873.00 and approximately $205,405.00 worth of HyperQuant was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HyperQuant has traded 25.2% lower against the US dollar. One HyperQuant token can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, Hotbit, IDAX and Bilaxy.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.30 or 0.00269067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $132.52 or 0.01305937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023343 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00094452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000440 BTC.
HyperQuant’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 89,083,368 tokens. The Reddit community for HyperQuant is /r/HyperQuant and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperQuant’s official Twitter account is @HyperQuant_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. HyperQuant’s official website is hyperquant.net. The official message board for HyperQuant is medium.com/hyperquant.
HyperQuant Token Trading
HyperQuant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Kryptono, Bilaxy and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperQuant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperQuant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperQuant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperQuant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperQuant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.