I/O Coin (CURRENCY:IOC) traded up 51.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One I/O Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001265 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, I/O Coin has traded 57.7% higher against the US dollar. I/O Coin has a market cap of $2.27 million and approximately $2,013.00 worth of I/O Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.63 or 0.00908330 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
I/O Coin Coin Profile
I/O Coin (IOC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 15th, 2014. I/O Coin’s total supply is 17,620,362 coins. I/O Coin’s official website is iocoin.io. I/O Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
I/O Coin Coin Trading
I/O Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as I/O Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade I/O Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase I/O Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for I/O Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for I/O Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.