Insureum (CURRENCY:ISR) traded up 139.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Insureum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0203 or 0.00000200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinZest and CoinBene. Over the last week, Insureum has traded up 160.1% against the US dollar. Insureum has a market capitalization of $4.33 million and approximately $22,198.00 worth of Insureum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00269162 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009842 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.60 or 0.01296950 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00094643 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Insureum Token Profile
Insureum’s launch date was March 20th, 2018. Insureum’s total supply is 290,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 213,150,983 tokens. Insureum’s official website is insureum.co. Insureum’s official Twitter account is @insureum_zikto.
Buying and Selling Insureum
Insureum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and CoinZest. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insureum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insureum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insureum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insureum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insureum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.