IoT Chain (CURRENCY:ITC) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One IoT Chain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001755 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, OKEx, Bibox and Huobi. In the last seven days, IoT Chain has traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar. IoT Chain has a total market cap of $15.08 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of IoT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.73 or 0.00267994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.18 or 0.01306374 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00022991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00094455 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
IoT Chain Token Profile
IoT Chain is a token. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. IoT Chain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,014,050 tokens. The Reddit community for IoT Chain is /r/itcofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IoT Chain’s official Twitter account is @IoT_Chain. The official website for IoT Chain is iotchain.io.
Buying and Selling IoT Chain
IoT Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bibox, Huobi, Kucoin and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IoT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IoT Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IoT Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IoT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IoT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.