Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 17th. Kleros has a total market cap of $1.53 million and approximately $249.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kleros token can now be bought for $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Ethfinex. In the last week, Kleros has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020637 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Kleros is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 364,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 225,548,810 tokens. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kleros’ official website is kleros.io. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kleros Token Trading
Kleros can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kleros should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kleros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.