Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Lambda has a total market cap of $117.13 million and approximately $32.58 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Lambda has traded up 2.7% against the dollar. One Lambda token can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00001854 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMax, Huobi, Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00269596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.14 or 0.01302709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Lambda’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 618,115,365 tokens. Lambda’s official website is www.lambda.im. Lambda’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lambda’s official message board is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Buying and Selling Lambda
Lambda can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Hotbit, BitMax and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.