LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. LiteBitcoin has a market capitalization of $11,832.00 and $9.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded down 21.5% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
LiteBitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.