Lition (CURRENCY:LIT) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 17th. Over the last week, Lition has traded down 25.4% against the US dollar. Lition has a total market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $382,843.00 worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lition token can now be purchased for $0.0948 or 0.00000929 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, ProBit Exchange and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,207.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.24 or 0.01815284 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $306.34 or 0.03002374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.46 or 0.00710138 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.38 or 0.00807403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00053336 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $50.64 or 0.00496287 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.51 or 0.00132399 BTC.
Lition (LIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 4th, 2014. Lition’s total supply is 145,138,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,682,869 tokens. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins. Lition’s official website is www.lition.io. Lition’s official message board is medium.com/lition-blog.
Lition Token Trading
Lition can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, IDEX, Dcoin, Bibox, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lition should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.