Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. During the last week, Mincoin has traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar. Mincoin has a market cap of $46,813.00 and $22.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mincoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $72.34 or 0.00709388 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012254 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015377 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002835 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000252 BTC.
MNC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,738,165 coins. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mincoin is www.mincoin.us. The official message board for Mincoin is www.mincoinforum.com.
Mincoin Coin Trading
Mincoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.