MyWish (CURRENCY:WISH) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 17th. MyWish has a total market capitalization of $192,268.00 and $2,798.00 worth of MyWish was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MyWish token can currently be bought for $0.0317 or 0.00000310 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia and COSS. During the last seven days, MyWish has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00268916 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009794 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.20 or 0.01302824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00023277 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00094383 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000430 BTC.
MyWish’s launch date was August 1st, 2017. MyWish’s total supply is 19,803,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,057,664 tokens. The Reddit community for MyWish is /r/mywish and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MyWish’s official message board is medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov. The official website for MyWish is mywish.io. MyWish’s official Twitter account is @mywishplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MyWish
MyWish can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MyWish directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MyWish should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MyWish using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MyWish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MyWish and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.