NavCoin (CURRENCY:NAV) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 17th. During the last week, NavCoin has traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar. One NavCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001009 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, cfinex and Cryptopia. NavCoin has a total market cap of $6.78 million and $89,875.00 worth of NavCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006799 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003536 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001998 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00072085 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
NavCoin Coin Profile
NAV is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2014. NavCoin’s total supply is 65,973,084 coins. The official message board for NavCoin is medium.com/nav-coin. NavCoin’s official Twitter account is @NavCoin. NavCoin’s official website is www.navcoin.org. The Reddit community for NavCoin is /r/NavCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NavCoin Coin Trading
NavCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, Upbit, cfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NavCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NavCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NavCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NavCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NavCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.