Noku (CURRENCY:NOKU) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Noku has traded down 10.7% against the dollar. One Noku token can currently be bought for $0.0645 or 0.00000634 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. Noku has a market cap of $1.53 million and approximately $3,016.00 worth of Noku was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00268764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009820 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $132.06 or 0.01298141 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023339 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00094652 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000450 BTC.
Noku was first traded on December 4th, 2017. Noku’s total supply is 99,999,976 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,777,028 tokens. Noku’s official Twitter account is @NokuTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Noku’s official website is www.noku.io.
Buying and Selling Noku
Noku can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noku directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noku should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noku using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Noku Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noku and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.