Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Olympus Labs token can currently be purchased for about $0.0099 or 0.00000096 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Kyber Network, IDEX and Bibox. In the last week, Olympus Labs has traded 13.1% higher against the dollar. Olympus Labs has a total market cap of $381,065.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $512.29 or 0.04956554 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00046936 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Olympus Labs Token Profile
Olympus Labs (MOT) is a token. It launched on November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io. Olympus Labs’ official message board is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Olympus Labs Token Trading
Olympus Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kyber Network, FCoin, OKEx, Bibox and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olympus Labs should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Olympus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.