OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, OneLedger has traded down 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. One OneLedger token can now be purchased for about $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEx, UEX, Hotbit and Kucoin. OneLedger has a market cap of $2.01 million and approximately $141,828.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $518.14 or 0.05058793 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00047801 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
OLT is a token. It launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 336,422,896 tokens. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. OneLedger’s official website is oneledger.io. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger.
Buying and Selling OneLedger
OneLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Kucoin, UEX, LATOKEN, IDEX, CoinEx, BitForex and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.