Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Orbs has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. One Orbs token can now be bought for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000123 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bilaxy, Bittrex and ProBit Exchange. Orbs has a market capitalization of $23.59 million and approximately $129,820.00 worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.73 or 0.00267994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.18 or 0.01306374 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00022991 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00094455 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000451 BTC.
Orbs launched on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,849,849,166 tokens. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. The official message board for Orbs is www.orbs.com/blog. Orbs’ official website is www.orbs.com. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Orbs Token Trading
Orbs can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, ProBit Exchange, Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orbs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.