ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. During the last week, ParallelCoin has traded 43.2% lower against the dollar. ParallelCoin has a total market capitalization of $507,048.00 and $654.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParallelCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.61 or 0.00015588 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.07 or 0.00707017 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011799 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015227 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002730 BTC.
ParallelCoin (DUO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ParallelCoin is parallelcoin.info.
Buying and Selling ParallelCoin
ParallelCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.