Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. During the last seven days, Patron has traded 34.7% lower against the dollar. One Patron token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, IDAX, CoinBene and LATOKEN. Patron has a market capitalization of $60,979.00 and $1,042.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00268916 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009794 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.20 or 0.01302824 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00023277 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00094383 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000430 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron’s launch date was February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 313,857,681 tokens. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com. Patron’s official message board is medium.com/@patronproject. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Exrates, CoinBene, YoBit, HitBTC, IDAX and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Patron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.