Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Over the last week, Qredit has traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. Qredit has a total market capitalization of $423,335.00 and $1,059.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00034801 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011622 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011217 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002261 BTC.
Qredit (CRYPTO:XQR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.