Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 17th. During the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded up 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $5.49 million and $607,890.00 worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0066 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
About Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) is a token. It was first traded on October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Red Pulse Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Red Pulse Phoenix Token Trading
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Binance, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.