Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. During the last seven days, Request has traded down 13.4% against the US dollar. Request has a market capitalization of $8.05 million and $65,222.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request token can currently be purchased for about $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, IDEX, Huobi Global and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $516.59 or 0.05082524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00047824 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Request is a token. Its genesis date was August 31st, 2017. Request’s total supply is 999,984,921 tokens and its circulating supply is 729,893,158 tokens. Request’s official Twitter account is @RequestNetwork. The Reddit community for Request is /r/RequestNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Request’s official message board is blog.request.network. The official website for Request is request.network.
Request Token Trading
Request can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi Global, Ethfinex, KuCoin, Binance, Koinex, CoinPlace, Radar Relay, IDEX, Bitbns, Coineal, DDEX, CoinExchange, WazirX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Mercatox, COSS, GOPAX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.