Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Selfkey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, RightBTC, IDEX and Tidex. In the last week, Selfkey has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Selfkey has a total market cap of $4.33 million and approximately $27,497.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $514.74 or 0.05033120 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00047802 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00000940 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
KEY is a token. It was first traded on October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,868,184,469 tokens. Selfkey’s official message board is medium.com/selfkey. The official website for Selfkey is selfkey.org. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Tidex, IDEX, Kucoin, ABCC and RightBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Selfkey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Selfkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.