Smartshare (CURRENCY:SSP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Smartshare coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including $51.55, $13.77, $32.15 and $20.33. During the last seven days, Smartshare has traded down 17.1% against the dollar. Smartshare has a total market capitalization of $4.82 million and $907,885.00 worth of Smartshare was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $27.60 or 0.00269638 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009780 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.52 or 0.01304282 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00023295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094795 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Smartshare Coin Profile
Smartshare’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 4,639,918,911 coins. Smartshare’s official website is smartshare.vip/#. Smartshare’s official Twitter account is @Smartshare_vip.
Smartshare Coin Trading
Smartshare can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $5.60, $24.43, $7.50, $51.55, $32.15, $10.39, $13.77, $33.94, $20.33, $50.98 and $24.68. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Smartshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Smartshare should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Smartshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Smartshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Smartshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.