Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and approximately $53.11 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can now be bought for $0.0678 or 0.00000665 BTC on major exchanges including ZB.COM, CryptoMarket, Liquid and Stronghold. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded 9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002601 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00269188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009812 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $131.92 or 0.01294755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094809 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019596 BTC.
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,243,009,213 coins and its circulating supply is 19,633,542,314 coins. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official website is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono, Exmo, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Liquid, OTCBTC, Upbit, Bitbns, CryptoMarket, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Stellarport, Koineks, Cryptomate, Indodax, Binance, Ovis, Bittrex, Stronghold, RippleFox, Sistemkoin, BCEX, ABCC, Vebitcoin, Kuna, Gate.io, Koinex, Kucoin, C2CX, GOPAX, Huobi, OKEx, CoinEgg, BitMart, Exrates, ZB.COM and CEX.IO. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.