TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 17th. One TokenPay coin can currently be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00004032 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Liquid and Sistemkoin. TokenPay has a total market cap of $6.65 million and $126,845.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TokenPay has traded down 11.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00028332 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002391 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00147658 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004484 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,186.15 or 1.00210467 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00035864 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
TokenPay Coin Profile
TokenPay (TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 20,379,579 coins and its circulating supply is 16,234,340 coins. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay.
TokenPay Coin Trading
TokenPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Liquid, TOPBTC, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.