TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 21.1% against the dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.73 million and approximately $243,975.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 44.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
TurtleCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 51,230,038,867 coins. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.