Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One Ultra token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0247 or 0.00000242 BTC on major exchanges. Ultra has a total market capitalization of $1.70 million and $12,419.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ultra has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,203.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $306.40 or 0.03004739 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001670 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.09 or 0.00726611 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002548 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007275 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004177 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008080 BTC.
Ultra Token Profile
UOS is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,926,436 tokens. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ultra’s official website is ultra.io. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io.
Buying and Selling Ultra
Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.