UNIVERSAL CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded up 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. One UNIVERSAL CASH token can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates, C2CX, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. UNIVERSAL CASH has a total market capitalization of $4.01 million and approximately $4.00 worth of UNIVERSAL CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, UNIVERSAL CASH has traded up 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.55 or 0.00269596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009801 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $133.14 or 0.01302709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094638 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000443 BTC.
UNIVERSAL CASH Profile
UNIVERSAL CASH launched on September 9th, 2017. UNIVERSAL CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,351,944,441 tokens. The official website for UNIVERSAL CASH is u.cash. The Reddit community for UNIVERSAL CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. UNIVERSAL CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash.
Buying and Selling UNIVERSAL CASH
UNIVERSAL CASH can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C2CX, Exrates and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNIVERSAL CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UNIVERSAL CASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UNIVERSAL CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UNIVERSAL CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNIVERSAL CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.