VINchain (CURRENCY:VIN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. In the last week, VINchain has traded up 4.3% against the dollar. VINchain has a total market capitalization of $2.69 million and approximately $232,152.00 worth of VINchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VINchain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00269062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009837 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.50 or 0.01294419 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023335 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00094646 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000440 BTC.
VINchain’s genesis date was November 2nd, 2017. VINchain’s total supply is 840,108,901 coins and its circulating supply is 590,108,901 coins. VINchain’s official Twitter account is @VINChain_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VINchain is vinchain.io. The official message board for VINchain is vinchain.io/blog.
VINchain Coin Trading
VINchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VINchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VINchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VINchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VINchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VINchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.