Vitae (CURRENCY:VITAE) traded 53.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 17th. During the last seven days, Vitae has traded up 57.9% against the US dollar. One Vitae coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.65 or 0.00016181 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Vitae has a total market capitalization of $29.23 million and $116,503.00 worth of Vitae was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004188 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 33.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Vitae Coin Profile
Vitae is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2018. Vitae’s total supply is 17,736,740 coins and its circulating supply is 17,736,722 coins. The Reddit community for Vitae is /r/VitaeTeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Vitae is www.vitaetoken.io. Vitae’s official Twitter account is @OfficialVitae and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Vitae
Vitae can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vitae directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vitae should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vitae using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vitae Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vitae and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.