Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 17th. One Zealium coin can currently be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Zealium has a total market capitalization of $27,517.00 and $165.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zealium has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00018823 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Zealium is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 10,711,214 coins and its circulating supply is 9,711,214 coins. Zealium’s official website is zealium.co.nz. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zealium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zealium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.