ZeusNetwork (CURRENCY:ZEUS) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. ZeusNetwork has a total market capitalization of $70,991.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of ZeusNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZeusNetwork has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZeusNetwork token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, STEX and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010782 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003614 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 24.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Coinchase (CCH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ZEUS is a token. ZeusNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000,000 tokens. ZeusNetwork’s official Twitter account is @network_zeus. The official website for ZeusNetwork is zeusfundme.com.
ZeusNetwork Token Trading
ZeusNetwork can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, STEX and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeusNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZeusNetwork should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZeusNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZeusNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeusNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.